1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon white vinegar
dash of STOUT
1 teaspoon spicy yellow mustard
1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Smoked Spanish paprika, for garnish green olives
1. Crack and peel boiled eggs.
2. Slice eggs long way and scoop out egg yolks.
3. Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and combine with yolks, Mash until mixture is soft.
4. Place egg mixture in sandwich bag. Cut corner and squeeze into eggs.
5. Season with olive slice and paprika
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
6632 Telegraph #205, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, 48301
padding: 13% 0 0 0;
Stout Bloody Mary Blend is a registered trademark of Dobis Worldwide, LLS. Stout is an unregistered trademark of Dobis Worldwide, LLC.